Sunday 19 June 2011

Netbook Cases

Sorry for the lack of regular blog posts of late, but I thought it was about time I gave you a sneak peak of what I've been working on lately.

Brand new netbook cases -






I've had a few requests in the past for custom made netbook cases so I thought I'd have a go at making a couple in the style of my iPod cases. I'm pretty pleased with how they turned out, especially the owl. I'm thinking of working on a smaller range for iPads and Kindles and perhaps adding a strap to make them easier to carry. 

They're currently for sale in my new Etsy Shop

2 comments:

  1. Those are super cool! I can see them being a big hit. It's always nice to be able to add a bit of cute to techy accessories. I think a strap is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work :o)
    {Dab and a dash.}

    ReplyDelete